Click here to download the Pain Forum 2019
Thursday, May 2
- Pain Forum Opening Ceremony
- Magistral Conference: “Medicine in the time of the Templars"
Dr. Ignacio Velázquez. Vice President of the Andalusian Pain Society, presented by Professor Dr. Luis Miguel Torres, President of the Andalusian Pain Society.
Friday, 03 th May
- Roundtable: " Base Office Anesthesia and Pain"
Dr. Rafael Omaña
Anesthesiologist of Anestpro and General Hospital of La Palm
- " Preoperative and patient's ideology "
Dr. Salva Stevens. Anesthesiologist at OBA sedaciones and Vall D'Hebrón Hospital. Barcelona
-" Meterials, logistics and minimum requirements"
Dr. José Angel Palomo. Anesthesiologist un Painless Sedation. Madrid
-" The vision of the dentist"
Dr. Victor Cubillo. Dentist at Clinica Arte Dental, Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife.
- Roundtable." Pain in Oral and Maxillofacial Sugery and Dentistry"
Moderador: Prof. Dr. Cosme Gay-Escoda.
Professor of Oral and Maxiliofacial Surgery of the University of Barcelona. Coordinator of reserarch of the Idibell Institute. Director of Master of Oral Sugery and Implantology of the EFHRE International University. Head of Departament of Oral Sugery, Implantology and Maxiliofacial Surgery of the Teknon Medical Center, Barcelona, Spain.
- " New fixed-dose combianation of Dexketoprofen and Tramadol (Enanplus) in the treatment of moderate to severe acute pain. Clinical development in different models of postoperative analgesia. Dr. Octavi Camps-Font. Associate Professor of Oral Surgery at the University of Barcelona. Master in Oral Surgery and Buccofacial Implantology. Coordinator of the Master in Buccofacial Implantology of EFHRE International University. Researcher of the Idibell Institute.
" Clinic and ethiopathogenesis of pain in osteonecrosis of the jaws" Prof. Dr. Daniel Torres Lagares. Professor of Oral Surgery at the University of Seville. Vice President of the SECIB. Doctor in dentisty. Director of the Master of Oral Surgery at the University of Seville.
" Therapeutic management of pain in osteonecrosis of the jaws" Prof. Dr. José Luis Guti´errez-Pérez. Axis of Service and Director of the Clinical Management Unit Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Virge del Rocio University Hospital. Associate Professor of Linked University. Dean of the Faculty of Dentistry. University of Seville. Former Managing Director of the Andalusian Health Service.
- Roundtable: How to prevent the addition to fast fentanyls, multidiciplinary point of view.
- Prof. Dr. Carlos Goicochea
Full Professor of Pharmacology. Director. Departament of Basic Health Sciences. Faculty of Health Sciences. University Rey Juan Carlos Spain.
Dra. Montserrat Viñals Gigena.
Internal Medicine Specialist. Cordinator of UDC de Policlínica Ntra. Sra. del Rosario Ibiza
- Roundtable: Present and future in the approach of the DIO with sublingual fentanyl"
Moderador: Dr. Jordi Guitart Vela. Head of the pain unit at the Hospital Platón. Member EMNIPRE ( European Multidiciplinary Network in Pain Reserch and Education). Catalunya.
- What's new "Old"?
Galenica matters: mucositis and xerostomia
Can treatment adherence be improved?
- Roundtable: Update in treatment of acute postoperative pain.
Dr. Vicent Torres
President of the Balearic Society of Anesthesiology-Resuscitation and Pain Therapy. Coordinator of the Resuscitation Unit of the University Hospital Son Espases.
Dra. Manuela Garcia Romero.
Specialist in Anesthesiology-Resuscitation. President of the Official Collage of Physicians of les Illes Balears
- " Acute postoperative pain (DAP) and opioid crisis"
Dra. Neus Esteve
Specialist in Anesthesiology-Resuscitation. University Hospital Son Espases
-"Can we improve security in the DAP?
Dra. Cristina Sansaloni.
Specialist in Anesthesiology-Resuscitation. University Hospital Son Espases
-"New perioperative strategies in the control of DAP".
Dr. Hermann Ribera
Head of the Pain Unit section. University Son Espases. President of the Balearic Pain Society
- LUNCH AT THE HOTEL
- 16.00 h - 17.00 h
- Round Table: " Update on interventionism in the treatment of pain"
- -"Interventional techniques in sacroiliac joint pain".
Dr. Alejandro Zamora. Pain Unit. Pain Unit University Hospital Quirón -Salud Madrid
- "Amplitude optimization in systems without paresthesias". Dr. David Abejón Chief of Service. Pain unit. Quirón University Hospital - Health Madrid.
- "Wavewriter the new platform". D. Bruno De Fanti. Clinical Engineer Boston Scientific
- "Epidurosocopy in patients with canal stenosis." Dra. Eva Monzón Associate Head Pain Unit University Hospital Quirón -Salud Madrid
- 17.00 h - 20.00 h
- Oral defense of the posters in the plenary room with projection of the poster on the giant screen.
DOWNSTAIRS WORKSHOP ROOM
- 15.30 - 17.00
- Acupunture Workshop on more prevalent pain pathology
- - Knee
Director of the Workshop
Prof. Dr. Rafael Cobos Romana
Doctor of medicine and surgery. Scientific Director of the Master of Acupunture " Universidad Pablo de Olavide. Sevilla President of the Spanish Medical Acupunture Society (SAME) Cofunder of the Institute for the Study and Integral Treatment of Pain ( IETID). The Andalusian Association of Pain.
Prof. Dra. Marian Lorente
Doctor in Medicine and Sugery. Professor of Anatomy. Director of the Laboratory of Clinical and Virtual Anatomy of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Vic. UCC. Associate Professor. Tecknon Pain Clinic. President of the Acupuncture Section of the Medical Association of Barcelona. Professor of the Master of Acupunture University of Barcelona.
- Myofascial syndromes
Prof. Dr. Alfonso Vidal Marcos
Head of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation Service. Director of the Pain Unit. South Hospital of Alcorcón. Professor Anesthesiology. Complutense University of Madrid. Master in Acupunture
- 17.00 - 18:30
- PRACTICAL THEORY WORKSHOP ON OZONE THERAPY IN PAIN MEDICINE
- - "Fundaments of Ozone Therapy in Pain Medicine
Dr. Francisco Javier Hidalgo Tallón
- "Scientific Evidence of Ozone Therapy in Pain medicine"
Dr. Jose Baeza Noci
- "Management of Ozone Therapy in a Pain Unit"
Dr.Jose Manuel Vaca Miguel
-"Generators of medical ozone. Practical demonstration"
D. Oscar Hidalgo González.
Director Int. Heathcare Ozone SEDECAL
Saturday, May 4 th
- Roundtable: " Keynote Speakers"
Dr. Luis Miguel Torres, President of Andalusian Pain Association Spain.
Dra. Stephane Fournier, MD, Departament of Anesthesiology and Reanimation DARC, Neuroscience critical care Unite, Montpellier University Hospital. France
-"Can deksmedetomidine reduce postoperative pain?
Dra. Jasmina Markovič Božič, MD, assist, Phd; Clinical department of anaesthesiology and surgical intensive care, UMC Ljubljana. Slovenia.
-"Peripheral neuromodulation in localized neuropathic pain"
Dr. Alejandro Ortega Romero, Head of the Pain Unit of Hospital ASEPEYO Madrid.
-“Using the brain to control pain: reality or utopy?”
Prof. Dra. Isaura Tavares. Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of Porto.Researcher at I3S - Institute for Research and Innovation in Health. Portugal.
-"New pharmacological targets”
Prof. Carlos Goicoechea. Full Professor of Pharmacology. Director. Department of Basic Health Sciences. Faculty of Health Sciences. University Rey Juan Carlos. Spain.
-“What about opioids for chronic pain?”.
Prof. Dr. Jose Castro. Professor at the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Porto. Researcher at I3S - Institute for Research and Innovation in Health. Portugal.
-"How do you develop and run an efficient clinic?, How so you develop novel pain medicine program operationally?"
Kayode A. Williams, MD, MBA, FFARCSI. Medical Director Practice Innovations Office of Johns Hopkins Physicians, Vice-Chair for System Integration ACCM, Associate Professor Department of Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine. Division of Pain Medicine Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. Associate Professor Johns Hopkins Carey Business School. EEUU.
- Round Table: " Physical Exercise and quaity of life"
Dr. Tomás Cobo
1st Vece-President of the General Council of Medical Associations.
-"Physical Exercise and Health History"
Dr. Fernando Serrano Pérez.
Physician Specialist in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation ( Hospital La Paz, Madrid 1988-1991)
Head of the Rehabilitation Service of the Quironsalud Sur Hospital in Alcorcón
Head of the Rehabilitation Service the Beata Maria Ana de Jesús Hospital in Madrid.
Responsable for the Institute of Physical Exercise and Health of the Columna Menorca Unit.
Medical Rehabilitation of S.M. Don Juan Carlos de Borbon y Borbon (2013-2018).
Professor of Physiotherapy of the San Pablo CEU University (Madrid 2000-2001)
National Triathlon coach.
Athele: Veteran Champion of Cross, 3000 meters ( Valencia 2001) 5000 meters ( Salamanca 2001) and Cross country ( Madrid 2006 )
3rd place in European Cross Country Veterans World Championship. (Helsinki 2007)
Medical Collaborator of the Royal Athletics Federation (1998 - 2005)
Medical Collaborator of Nike International (1998 - 2016)
- "Pain, physical exercise and functional optimization. Current Status”
Dra. Clara Serano Zueras
Medical Resident (R4) of Anesthesiology of Hospital Puerta de Hierro in Madrid.
EDAIC (European Diploma in Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care)
Marathon (3h 27 minutes.Donostia Marathon 2017).
Triathlete (Subchampion for teams in the National Triathlon U-23 Championship. Pulpí 2010)
Leisure and Free Time Monitor
- Roundtable: "Rehabilitation and Pain, Comprehensive Approach"
Dra. Roser Garreta
- Pain in Peripheral Neuropathies
Dr. Francisco Luna Cabrera.
Vice-president of the Spanish Society of Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine ( SERMEF). President of the Andalusian Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Reina Sofia University Hospital. Cordoba.
- Evidence of Non-Pharmacological Treatment of Chronic Low Back Pain.
Dra. Roser Garreta Figuera.
President of the Spanish Society of Rehabilitation and Physical Medicene (SERMEF). Head of the Service of the Mutua Terrassa University Hospital. Head of Service of Egarsat.
- Roundtable: New Technologies in the Investigation and Treatment of Chronic Pain from a Biopsychosocial Perspective"
- Prof. Dr. Pedro Montoya
Professor of Biological Psychology at the University of the Balearic Islands, Palma
- Psychological aspects of pediatric pain
- Cerebral blood flow dynamics and pain.
- Affective modulation of brain activity in chronic pain.
- LUNCH AT THE HOTEL
- Mater Conference: "Role of the pharmacist in the treatment of pain".
- President: Cristina Pons Landino, community pharmacist from Mahón, Menorca.
- “Use and abuse of fast acting fentanyl". Rosa García Ferrer, pharmacist at the Center
for Information on Medicines of COFIB.
- "Safety problems at high doses of paracetamol and ibuprofen". Javier García Veiga,
community pharmacist. Professor at the University of the Balearic Islands
- "Pharmaceutical care in the dispensation of master formulas with indication for pain".
Mrs. Olga Farriol Sutorius. Pharmacist and assistant nutritionist at Bartolomé
- Roundtable: "Past, Present and Future of Pain Treatment in the Private Sector"
Dr. José M. Hernández Garcia
Hospital Vithas Nuestra Sta. de América. Havarrd Fellow in Pain Management
Dr. José Luis Córdoba
Responsible for the Pain Units of the Sant Honorat Clinic, Barcelona, and the Hospital de Mollet. Barcelona
- Global Private Health Opportunities.
M.D., Ph.D., B.Math, B.S.C.E., M.B.A. Founder and CEO of OmnixHealth, ( Company dedicated to the recruitment of Global Private Patients)
- " Is the Management of the patients in the prvate sphere different?"
- Ehealth as a future in chronic patients follow-up, digital consultations to assist patients anywhere in the world.
Degree in Law University of Oviedo. Master in Business Management, Expert in creating and developing marketing channels both online and offline mainly in the telecommunications sector, where he holds management positions. Expert in digital transformation of companies and institutions in various sectors. Expert in strategic marketing.
DOWNSTAIRS WORKSHOP ROOM / E-Health Workshop
- 15.30 - 16:30
- Prof. D. Gonzalo Iglesias Antelo
- Degree in physical education. Expert in sports management. First-class sports coach whith experience in the management of sports federations.
Prof. D. Fernando Llorca del Barrio.
Deegre in Law University of Oviedo, Master in Business Management, Expert in creating and developing marketing channels both online and offline mainly in the telecommunications sector, where he holds management positions. Expert in digital transformation of companies and institutions in various sectors. Expert in strategic marketing.
Prof. José Manuel Fernández Miras
Degree in Law, specialist in Data Protecction Law and the Law of New Information Technologies. Master in law of the new information technologies.
Prof. Alejandro García Bayón
Bachelor of Law, is an expert in online marketing and in the development of companies marketing products and services through the internet. A founding partner of Keraboo Labs ( a think tank in the field of e-commerce) he was previously involved in the creation and management of Ozire Digital ( Online Marketing Service) and Zesto ( Online Marketing Agency)
Importance social networks:
• Why are social networks important for health professionals?
• Social networks as channels of communication with patients
• Advantages provided to the professional is the use of social networks
• Why do health professionals need a digital identity?
• Move between two waters: the offline world and the online world.
• The importance of online visibility to make us known in a global world.
• The traditional CV is dead. How to assert our experience on the internet.
Objectives of the social networking workshop:
• Know the importance of e-health and social networks today.
• Acquire knowledge necessary to manage the main Social Networks for an adequate management and use in the health environment
• Know the online tools of management, collaboration, search and selection of health content
• Understand the need to manage your own digital identity and develop a professional profile through online marketing tools to create a Personal Brand.
2- PROTECTION OF DATA IN THE EXERCISE OF MEDICINE
Objectives of the workshop:
• New European Data Protection Regulation
• Obligations for the treatment of health data.• Rights of patients in relation to their personal data.
• Implications that in the matter of data protection can have the use of technological tools of management of schedules and clinical histories.
• Requirements required for the subsequent use of health data for research purposes or for commercial communications.
• Requirements for medical professionals to provide health data
• To know other practical issues related to privacy that may arise in the private practice of Medicine:
• Penalty regime and liability (civil and criminal) for breach of obligations regarding Personal Data Protection.
3- PRACTICAL PRESENTATION OF THE VIRTUAL CONSULTATION PLATFORM WEDOCTOR
- 16.30 - 18.00 h
- Regenerative Medicine Workshop
- Evolution of cellular therapies.
Dr. Juan Pedro Lapuente
• Adipose tissue as a source of stem cells.
Dr. Enric Munt
• Potentiality of stem cells in the pain unit (scientific evidence and clinical trials).
Dr. Juan Pedro Lapuente
• Innovative clinical trials with cellular therapies as a driving driver of the cellular therapy ecosystem in Spain: a bridge for professionals for a clinical application of excellence.
D. Francisco Bas.
• Present and future of stem cells.
Dr. Juan Pedro Lapuente
• Dr. Juan Pedro Lapuente.
European Master on Transfusional Medicine and Advanced Cellular Therapies, scientific director Phisiup Clinic. Specialist in Regenerative Medicine and Tissue Engineering, a full member of the Tissue Engineering International Regenerative Medicine Society, with extensive experience in the field of research into new technologies applied to physical medicine, doctor of Physical Medicine and Licentiate in Physiotherapy, teacher of the school EUSES From the University of Girona during the last years.
• Francisco Bas.
Master in Business Administration MBA from the IESE-University of Navarra. He has a degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology from the Autonomous University of Madrid and a European Master in Science, Technology, Economics and Society from the Autonomous University of Madrid. He has been working in the Biotechnology and Biomedicine sector for 25 years, with special emphasis on the transfer of biomedical technology to the market. to bioemprendedorescientíficos to create competitive biocompanies within the ecosystem of European innovation.
• Dr. Ernic Munt.
Medical Director Clínica Mediben Palma de Mallorca specialist in lipoaspirate optimized for obtaining cellular groups of adipose tissue. Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona, Master in aesthetic medicine by the UIB, Master in aesthetic surgery by the SECE, Professor of the master of aesthetic medicine at the UIB, collaborator in several trauma clinics and sports medicine for the extraction of adipose tissue and SVF optimization (Stromal Vascular Fraction) in athletes with low body fat index.