Click here to download the Pain Forum 2020
Click here to download the Rules Posters Pain Forum 2020
Thursday, October 15
- Registration to the Pain Forum at the Technical Secretariat.
Friday, October 16
Collection of documentation at the Technical Secretariat in the lobby of the hotel.
- Round Table: "Keynote Speaker"
- Prof. Dr. Alfonso Vidal Marcos, Chief Pain Management Department, Hospital Quironsalud Sur de Alcorcon y Hopital La Luz. Madrid
Prof. Dr. Jordi Guitart Vela, Head of the Pathology of Pain Service of the Platon Hospital. Member EMNIPRE ( European Multidiciplinary Network in Pain Research and Education) Catalunya.
- "Comprehensive Care Program for the Sick Physician ( PAIME)". Dr Manuela Garcia Romero. Specialist in Anesthesiology-Resuscitation. President of Official Collage of Physicians of the Balearic Islands.
- "Regenerative Medicine in Pain". Prof. Dr. Luis Miguel Torres. Professor of Anesthesia. Cadiz University. Head of Anesthesia-Resuscitation and Pain Treatment Service. Director of Surgery Department. Cadiz University. Director of the UGC Anesthesia- Resuscitation. Puerta del Mar Hospital. President of the Andalusian Pain Association. Past President of the AAEAR
-"Chronic pain. No matter the question, the answer is inflammation ”Prof. Carlos Goicoechea. Professor of Pharmacology. Director. Department of Basic Health Sciences. Faculty of Health Sciences. King Juan Carlos University. Madrid.
-"Central sensitization syndrome" Dr. Jose Maria Hernandez Garcia. Harvard Pain Fellow, Vithas Ntra Mrs. of America pain unit coordinator. Madrid.
- "Anesthesia and Pain Treatment in developing countries." Dr. Tomás Cobos. Specialist in Anesthesiology. Vice President of the Collegiate Medical Organization (WTO). Vice President of the UEMS (European Union of Medical Specialists).
- Roundtable: "Coping with neropathic pain from the beginning"
- - " Pelvic Pain in Gynecology"
Dr. Lara Quintas Marques. Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, Deputy doctor in the Unit of Chronic Pelvic Pain and Pelvic-Perinal Dysfunctions in Aix en Provence 2016, Assistent physician in the Chronic Pelvic Pain Unit of the CHU of Nantes, France. Assistent physician in the Pelvic Pain Unit of the Centro Ginecologico MBG, 2016, Gynecologist at Woman's Carmona Dexeus.
- " Functional neuropathic pain in urology.
Dr Francoise Peinado. FEA Urology
Prize for the best urologist in Spain 2015 for the newspaper " A tu salud" de la Razon. Spaeker at the international Pelvic Floor Course held in Madrid in March 2016. Speaker on Clinical Evidence of the Uro-Andrilogical Group in February 2016. Speajker in the couse of Laser Surgery in Prostate at the clinic La Luz in Madrid in February 2016. Speaker at the International Course of Penile Reconstructive Surgery at the Puerta de Hierro Hospital June 2015. Speaker at the Urology Update Course at the Santa Cristina Hospital in Madrid in November 2015. Speaker in the international course of reconstructive surgery of penis of the Puigvert Foundation of Barcelona in May 2016. Speaker at the Genital Urological Surgery course at the Puerta del Hierro Hospital in Madrid in July 2016.
-" Pain performance in endometriosos, pudendal nerve, peyronie's disease." Dr. Josep Miquel Viladom. TECKNON medical center.
Collaborator in the World Vasectomy Day Since 2015.Head of Pediatric Urology, Andrology and clinic of Genital Dysplasia of the General Hospital of Catalonia 1988-1996. Professor in Postgraduate courses on "Prevention and Control of sexually transmited diseases in the Community" Clinical and Provincial Hospital. Facultaty of Medicine, Barcelona since 1992. Introduction in Europe of the technique of Vasectomy with Scalpel. Fist course held in Barcelona 1993. First world presentation in congresses of the specilty of Andrology of the Vasectomy technique Without Scalpel or Needles. La Coruña, April 2015. Introduction in Europe of the technique of Vasectomy without Scalpel or Needles. In Tecknon Medicak Center, April 11,2005. Member of the optional body of Tecknon Medical Center since 1994. Co-founder and head of Andrology of the Assisted Reproduction Unit of Tecknon Medical Center, since 2000. . Co-founder of the Tecknon Medical Center Sexuallity Unit 2004. Member of the Board of Directors of the Society of Sexology of the Academy of Medicinal Sciences of the Medical Associations of Barcelona since 1996. Member of the Board of Directors of the Spanish Association of Andrology (2001-2005)
Urology Coordinator of Tecknon Medical Center ( 2003-2010)
- " Polyneuropathy as a paradigm of neuropathic pain" Dr. PhD. Jose Javier Hernandez Martinez
Head of Neurology HCB Benidorm, Medical Director Casaverde Muchamiel Hospital. FEA in Neurology. PhD in bioengineering.
- Roundtable: “Pain and Compassion”
- President: Dra. Montserrat Viñals Gigena. Deputy Internal Medice Service Polyclinic of Rosario. Ibiza
Moderador: Dr. Andres Glenny Faggi. Assistent Miramar Polyclinic Internal Medicine Service. Palma de Mallorca
Speaker: Dra. Belen Gonzalez Grajera. Deputy Oncology Service. Hospital Son Llatzer. Palma de Mallorca
- Roundtable: “Multidisciplinary management of patients with depression and pain”
- Moderator: Dr. Miguel Lazaro. Psychiatrist Education)
- " Fist Step: AP, what masks a chronic pain"? Dra. Ana Moya. GdT of Pain. of SEMERGEN ( Santa Catalina Health Center)
- "Chronic Pain and depression. Related pathologies". Dr. Carmen Fernández. GdT of Pain of SEMERGEN (Bennassar ARchitect Health Center).
- "Second step: Pain in the hospital setting." Dr. Jordi Guerrero. Internal Medicine (Hospital Mateu Orfila).
- "Third step: Psychotheraoeutic approach to chronic pain and depression". Dr. Miguel Lázaro. Psychiatrist. (CSM Santa Ponsa. Consult Lázaro Ferreruela).
- Round Table: “HYDROMORPHONE: THE GREAT UNKNOWN”
- Moderator. Dr. Carlos Burguera. H. University Doctor Peset Valencia
- "Hydromorphone: When, How and Why?" Dr. Jesus Maldonado. Hospital Quirón salud Málaga.
- "Clinical Experience with Hydromorphone " Dr. Josep López Garrido. Granollers General Hospital
"Multidisciplinary treatment of pain”
- LUNCH AT THE HOTEL
Hotal Occidental Menorca Conference Room
- General Assembly of the Balearic Pain Society
- 16.00 - 17.00
- Round Table: " Update on interventionism in the treatment of pelvic pain"
- -"Sympathetic blockages in chronic pelvic pain" Dr Alejandro Zamora. Unit of Pain, Unit University Hospital Quiron Salud Madrid.
- "Radiofrequency in chronic neurophatic pelvic pain: pudendal nerve and sacral roots". Dr. Eva Monzon. Associate Chief Pain Unit University Quiron Salud Madrid
- "Neuromodilacion in chronic pelvic pain". Dr David Abejon. Head of Service. Pain Unit. University Hospital Quiron Salud Madrid
- Oral defense of the posters in the plenary room with the projection of the posters on the giant screen.
DOWNSTAIRS WORKSHOP ROOM
- Acupunture Workshop on more prevalent pain pathology
- - Knee
Director of the Workshop
Prof. Dr. Rafael Cobos Romana
Doctor of medicine and surgery. Scientific Director of the Master of Acupunture " Universidad Pablo de Olavide. Sevilla President of the Spanish Medical Acupunture Society (SAME) Cofunder of the Institute for the Study and Integral Treatment of Pain ( IETID). The Andalusian Association of Pain.
Prof. Dra. Marian Lorente
Doctor in Medicine and Sugery. Professor of Anatomy. Director of the Laboratory of Clinical and Virtual Anatomy of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Vic. UCC. Associate Professor. Tecknon Pain Clinic. President of the Acupuncture Section of the Medical Association of Barcelona. Professor of the Master of Acupunture University of Barcelona.
- Myofascial syndromes
Prof. Dr. Alfonso Vidal Marcos
Head of Anesthesiology and Resuscitation Service. Director of the Pain Unit. South Hospital of Alcorcón. Professor Anesthesiology. Complutense University of Madrid. Master in Acupunture
Saturday, October 17
- Roundtable " Advances in the intervention and psychological investigation of chronic pain."
- Prof. Dr. Pedro Montoya, Professor of Psychobiology, University of the Balearic Islands.
- "Psychosomatics and chronic pain" Fernando Martinez-Pintor, Rheumatologist, Doctor of Medicine, Vice President of the Spanish of the Spanish Society of Psychosomatic Medicine (SEMP)
-"Psychological treatment in chronic pain: therapy cognitive-behavdioral therapy or acceptance and commitment? Dr. Francisco Javier Cano. Professor of University, Departament of Personality, Evaluation and Psychologica Treatment - University of Sevilla.
- " Why is psucological treatment important in rheumatic and autoimmune diseases?
Milena Gabbo Montoya. Psychologist President of OpenReuma and Coordinator of the Psychology and Pain Working Group of the COP in Madrid.
- Round Table: Update on Pediatric Pain
- Moderator: Dr. Luis Alberto Vázquez López. Pediatric Group of the Spanish Pain Society. Pediatric Service of the International Ruber Hospital of Madrid.
- “What do the Primary Care pediatricians think about Childhood Pain? "Dr. Ignacio Manrique Martínez.Coordinator of the Child Pain Working Group of the Spanish Society of Outpatient Pediatrics and Primary Care (SEPEAP). Director of the Valencian Institute of Pediatrics.
- "Pain Detection and Treatment in Children with Physical and Cognitive Deficits". Dr. Tania María García Abreu. Specialist Anesthetist in Infant Pain, Creator of the Dolor.in Web. Anesthesia and Resuscitation Service of the Quirón Hospital in Valencia.
- “Are we doing everything we can?” Dr. Eliana Lopes Santos Pediatrician Specialized in Childhood Pain. Pediatric Service of the Quirón Pozuelo University Hospital in Madrid.
- "Conclusions". Dra. Inmaculada Calvo Penades. Coordinator of the Working Group of Child Pain of the AEP, as head of the Executive Committee of the Spanish Association of Pediatrics. “Head of the Rheumatology Section of the Pediatrics Service of the La Fé University Hospital in Valencia.
- Roundtable “Headache and Work. Health-social and labor impact. European Migraine and Labor Survey”
- Moderator: Dra. Ma Teofila Vicente Herrero
Elena Ruiz de la Torre, representing the patients as president of the EMHA
Gemma Espi as a physiotherapist specializing in headache therapies (she is also the director of several theses on this subject as well as vice-dean of the faculty of physiotherapy in Valencia)
Mª Victoria Ramirez Iñiguez de la Torre as a doctor of work and co-author of multiple publications on this subject and collaborator in the recent European survey on migraine and work
Ana Gonzalez Manero as a headache neurologist
- Round Table: Role of radiotherapy in the treatment of pain.
- - “Effect of radiotherapy as pain treatment"
- “Painful pathologies most frequently treated with radiotherapy
- Round Table: “Approach and approach of Chronic Myofascial Pain: Perspective from Rehabilitation”
- President: Dr. Francisco Luna Cabrera. President of SAMFYRE and Vice President of SERMEF.
Moderator: Dra. Ana Mª Godoy Ramirez. Head of the Quality Section.UGC Interniveles de Rehabilitación. HRUM (MÁLAGA).
-“Exploration and diagnosis of DMFC” Dr. Pablo Casado Adam. UGC Rehabilitation Interniveles. HURS (CÓRDOBA)
- "Therapeutic Tools and Evidence in DMFC". Dra. Sandra Zambrana Vico. UGC Rehabilitation Interniveles. HRUM (MÁLAGA)
- "Present and future of interventional techniques in DMFC" Dra. Marta Linares Gago. UGC Intercenters and Rehabilitation Interlevels. HUPM and HUPR (CÁDIZ)
- " MULTIDICIPLINARY SUMMIT OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIETIES AGAINST PAIN”
Prof. Luis Miguel Torres. President of the Andalusian Society of Pain and Continued Assistance. (AADAC)
Dr. Francisco Luna Cabrera. Spanish Society of Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine (SERMEF)
Dr. Ma Teofila Vicente Herrero. Spanish Association of Specialists in Occupational Medicine. (AEEMT)
Dr. Ignacio Velazaquez. Vice President of the Andalusian Society of Pain and Continued Assistance. (AADAC)
Dr.Pedro Lara. Spanish Society of Oncoradioterapia (SEOR)
Dr. . Torres Hortelano Spanish Society of Craniomandibular Dysfunction and Orofacial Pain. (SEDCYDO)
Dr. Dolores Alarcón. Valencia Society of Pain.
Dr. Pedro Ibor, Spanish Society of Primary Care Physicians (SEMERGEN)
Dra. Beatriz Martinez Larios. Spanish Society of General ANestesia (SEMG)
- LUNCH AT THE HOTEL
- Oral defense of the posters in the plenary room with the projection of the posters on the giant screen.
DOWNSTAIRS WORKSHOP ROOM
- Multilevel workshop of applied ultrasound in the treatment of pain
- The workshop will be eminently practical content, with the use of the ultrasound by the student from the beginning.
The workshop consists of 4 work stations
Dr Santiago Domenech De Frutos
Emergency and Emergency Physician, Master in musculoskeletal ultrasound in traumatology and rheumatology, Master in Emergency Medicine, Master in Acute Pathology and Pediatric Emergencies
University Specialist in Sub-aquatic and Hyperbaric Medicine University Expert in Teaching and Digital Skills in Health Sciences. Diploma in Integral Ultrasound Former National Coordinator of the SEMES-CPR program (American Heart Association) Consultant of the program of continuous professional development in primary care (DPC-AP) of SEMERGEN PALS Instructor, ACLS Instructor, BLS instructor, FCCS Instructor, PHTLS Provider, Spanish Triage System Instructor, ATLS provider, APLS Course Director, ECSI Instructor, SEMERGEN Ultrasound Working Group Instructor Immediate Life Support Instructor Spanish CPR Council Attached to the Emergency and Emergency Coordination of the Association Anesthesia Resuscitation Spain AnesthesiaR Sports injuries and orthobiological medicine unit Elgeadi Traumatology For more information: https://es.linkedin.com/in/santiagodomenechdefrutos
- Professor Alain Fernández
BHS, RMSKS, RDMS, RDCS, RVT, RT (S)
Ultrasound Applications Specialist. MSK Sonography Instructor at rabluesonoworlds.com
Miami / Fort Lauderdale Area, United States
For more information: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alain-fernandez-bhs-rmsks- rdms-rdcs-rvt-rt-s-163b47a3/
- Dr. Jorge Cuevas González
Emergency and emergency doctor
Sports injuries and orthobiological medicine unit Elgeadi Traumatology
For more information: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jorgeluiscuevasgonzalez/
- Dr. Miguel Contreras Ojeda
Anesthesiology specialist General Mateu Orfila Hospital
- Workshop. " BIOLOGICAL THERAPIES IN PAIN AND TEMPOROMANDIBULAR DISORDERS: OZONOTHERAPHY AND AUTOLOGRAPHIC SERUM RICH IN GROWTH FACTORS AND ANTI-INFLAMATORY PROTEINS"
- Dr. Hidalgo Tallon.
Bases and evidence of ozone therapy in pain medicine. Interest in extended chronic pain.
Dr. Vaca Miguel. Management of ozone therapy in a Pain Unit
Oscar Hidalgo Gonzalez. Medical ozone generators. Quality standards.
Dr. Torres Hortelano. Autologous serum rich in growth and anti-inflamatory proteins. Fundamentals and applications.
- Closing Ceremony of the Pain Forum with the Assistance of Institutional Authorities.
- Keynote Conference: "Dr. Fidel Pages, military doctor assigned to menorca, discoverer of epidural anesthesia" Dr. Ignacio Velazquez. Vice President of the Andalusian Pain Society.
Sunday, October 18
Hotel Occidental Menorca Conference Room
- Oral defense of the posters in the plenary room with the projection of the poster on the giant screen.
- Pain Euro-Mediterranean Coalition annual meeting 2020
DOWNSTAIRS WORKSHOP ROOM OF THE OCCIDENTAL MENORCA HOTEL